I know, it may be almost simplistic; and yes it is! But, as I mentioned to my coachee last Friday, if you stop learning you stop living; end of story. And learning demands practice; so, once we forget to apply and let the good habits slip through the cracks between our daily to do's and routines, we need something as simple as this list (BTW, I am a fan of lists; although not of any list), to get us back on track. Read, learn and carry on! http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/8-things-you-should-not-do-every-day.html?goback=.gde_60439_member_233861910
A space to collaboratively learn, exchange and engage in ideas, trends and whatever inspires you, to contribute in the area of learning and education.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
8 Things you should not do every day...
I know, it may be almost simplistic; and yes it is! But, as I mentioned to my coachee last Friday, if you stop learning you stop living; end of story. And learning demands practice; so, once we forget to apply and let the good habits slip through the cracks between our daily to do's and routines, we need something as simple as this list (BTW, I am a fan of lists; although not of any list), to get us back on track. Read, learn and carry on! http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/8-things-you-should-not-do-every-day.html?goback=.gde_60439_member_233861910
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.